Canon PIXMA MG6821 Driver Download – The PIXMA MG6821 is an advanced Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer offering high performance and real convenience. The MG6821 is packed with powerful printing options such as AirPrint1, Google Cloud Print2, Mopria3 and much more.
The MG6821 makes it easy to print wirelessly from almost anywhere in the house with its convenient built in Wi-Fi.
PIXMA MG6821 MG Series – Inkjet
Canon PIXMA MG6821 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG6821 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.