Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon MG6800 collection Simply download the Canon PRINT app and you’ll effortlessly print and scan applying your smartphone or tablet, and instantly entry cloud products and services. There’s no will need for any wi-fi router, online link or password with Wi-Fi Direct® method, which creates an advertisement hoc wireless community PIXMA MG6800 sequence This high-performance 5-ink All-in-One has Wi-Fi and contact display screen creating it easy for yourself to print your documents and images immediate from sensible devices likewise as entry cloud storage solutions.
Canon PIXMA MG6800
- Print, copy & scan with a few swipes of the large touch screen
- High quality photo prints direct from camera or memory card
- Connect easily with your smartphone or tablet
- Print from and scan to popular cloud services
- Print more pages for your money with XL inks
Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver Download
Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
MG6800 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
MG6800 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
MG6800 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
MG6800 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)