Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Wi-Fi enabled PIXMA MG6460 can be an All-in-One inkjet printer which is packed with handy characteristics, encouraging you to definitely generate high quality high quality paperwork and fantastically comprehensive photograph prints that explode with colour. Showcasing 2PL Fantastic print-head technology and five particular person ink tanks.
Canon PIXMA MG6460
The PIXMA MG6460 creates prints with 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution at superfast speeds (ISO fifteen.0 ipm in black & white and ISO 9.7 ipm in colour). Using the 3-inch color LCD touch-screen and PIXMA Cloud Link, you can print directly from social networking, photo sharing and cloud storage sites without even touching your PC. You can also print directly from your SD card, from your camera using Pictbridge, from your smartphone or tablet using Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print, or simply by sending your PIXMA MG6460 an email.
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver Download
- MG6460 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG6460 MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG6460 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- MG6460 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG6460 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG6460 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG6460 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)