Canon PIXMA MG6400 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG6400 delivers five high-performance inkjet all-in-one with Wi-Fi, mobile and cloud Printing. Higher performance five-ink photograph all-in-one with Wi-Fi connectivity previously state-of-the-art for printing in appropriate outside of the clouds and clever devices. Compact, fashionable and easy-to-operate to supply exceptional high-quality mildew.
Canon PIXMA MG6400
Canon PIXMA MG6400 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG6400 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG6400 Driver Download
- MG6400 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG6400 MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG6400 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- MG6400 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
- MG6400 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG6400 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG6400 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG6400 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)