Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG6250 All-in-One Colour Printer (Print, Copy, Scan Wi-Fi and Auto Duplex) PIXMA MG6250 can be a High-Performance Wi-fi All-In-One with Smart Contact Technique for simple, swift procedure mixed with stunning style & offering superb photolab-quality printing.
That is a six-ink equipment, using a image black plus a mid-grey additional on the standard CMYK set. The supply of the gray is especially aimed at increasing lighter tones in black and white images. All cartridges clip into a single, semi-permanent head and contain Canon’s inset LEDs, to point out when cartridges are reduced on ink.
Canon PIXMA MG6250
Canon has simplified the search of its latest range of all-in-ones and also the PIXMA MG6250 looks chunky, but sophisticated. It’s nearly all of the hallmark Canon functions, which include duplex print, direct CD/DVD print and twin paper sources, while nevertheless retaining much more esoteric twists, like a gray cartridge to further improve black and white pictures.
- High-Performance Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Intelligent Touch System
- 6 Single Inks, up to 9600dpi, min 1pl quality
- ISO ESAT speed 12.5 mono/9.3 colour ipm
- 10x15cm photo in approx. 20sec
- Auto Duplex
- Full HD Movie Print
- PIXMA Cloud Link
In-built Wi-Fi makes it easy to share in the home. Print from and scan directly to mobile devices using the Easy-PhotoPrint App. Apple AirPrint support* allows you to print directly from iPad & iPhone.
Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.