Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Inkjet All-In-One Wi-fi The PIXMA MG6150 is really an innovative wireless option to making outstanding prints, copies and scans.
Most print resolution of 9600dpi mixed with microscopic dots of the bare minimum measurement of 1pl and 6 efficient personal ink tanks make sure lab high quality photos.
Canon PIXMA MG6150
Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.