Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver and Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG6140 Inkjet Photograph Printers Top quality high-quality grayscale & color printing at your fingertips High-performance Wi-Fi All-In-One offering superb photo lab-quality printing with the simplicity of the Intelligent Touch System. A separate gray ink produces excellent gray scale and color prints.
Paper Handling – This AIO is often utilized being a small place of work printing workhorse because it presents three hundred sheets of writing web pages to get loaded from the two paper trays. There’s an inner input tray (max. 150 sheets capacity) for the entrance on the printer and a further a person in the again in the printer (also sporting a 150 sheets ability). Equally, can be altered to permit for various paper measurements these as A4 and 10 x 15 cm glossy image paper.
Canon PIXMA MG6140
In the event, the entrance tray operates outside of paper although, the printer will not instantly swap into the rear plate, while you must establish it to employ that attract by way of the AIO’s interface or over the printing choices web page right after you have pressed print. Writing employment are performed at a frenetic rate to the swiftest location, even though the top quality in work does take a sizeable hit. All round excellent is great on the usual and high top quality options, apparently, also the case when printing photos on Canon photo paper.
The latter does bring about a spectacular drop in printing speed, but that is conventional. You will find an enormous output tray with the entrance with the printer that catches printed pages because they depart the device, which also conveniently, instantly drops down by itself if you’re writing and overlook to pull it down.
The MG6140 also provides automatic duplex (double-sided) printing, which performs flawlessly which is straightforward to set up, as you only tick the duplex box within the distribution choices website page which pops up when you mail a printing occupation.
- Intelligent Touch System with light-guided operation
- 6 Single Inks with grey
- 9600dpi 1pl; 10x15cm photo in 20sec
- Full HD Movie Print
- ISO ESAT speed 12.5/9.3 ipm mono/col
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi
- Auto Duplex, Direct Disc print
- 4800dpi scanner
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.