Canon PIXMA MG5710 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac ,and Linux – The Canon Pixma MG5710 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One is obviously intended for being used to get a family multifunction printer (MFP), using a distinctive absence of important office-centric attributes like faxing, an Ethernet port, and an automated doc feeder (ADF).
Canon MG5710 Not like a number of printers meant for house use, nonetheless, it offers high-quality text, making it a more-than-reasonable choice for light-duty use as staying an have workplace printer or with the twin purpose of dwelling and home-office printer. Owing to its greater phase of output prime high quality, it is additionally our Editor’s Choice value range MFP weighted seriously toward residence use.
Canon PIXMA MG5710 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Windows Server, macOS High Sierra 10.13/ macOS Sierra v10.12.1 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG5710 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG5710 Driver Download
|Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|Canon IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|MG5700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5700 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|MG5700 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG5700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG5700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|