Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – PIXMA MG5660 This motion will open up a modal dialog. Straightforward to utilize wi-fi All-in-One Picture Inkjet Printer. Are Social networks and sharing important for you? Should you be on the lookout for advantage and worth, then look no even further as opposed to sophisticated PIXMA MG5660 All-in-One printer.
Canon PIXMA MG5660
Flaunting connectivity characteristics like Mobile/Tablet printing and scanning, Google Cloud Print, e-mail Print, Cloud Print Applications, Apple AirPrint and printing from Cellular devices, this printer will hold you in touch along with your networks. By using a helpful 2.5” Lcd Screen and an variety of imaginative printing software, its excellent to your personal, get the job done and household printing requirements.
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver Download