Canon PIXMA MG5610 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The PIXMA MG5610 is surely an highly developed Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One printer supplying high performance, actual usefulness, and memorable high quality. The MG5610 permits you to definitely print the two attractive, borderless pics, at the same time as crisp files up to eight.5″ x 11″ at 4800 x 1200 most color dpi1 with 2pl technological innovation.
Canon PIXMA MG5610
The PIXMA MG5610 can be an ideal printer for tablet, smartphone, or cloud printing and it starts while using the PIXMA Printing Alternatives (PPS) app.2 PPS makes it effortless to print and scan pictures or files straight from your suitable cellular device. With Google Cloud Print3 you’ll be able to print from wherever you will be, from purposes you employ everyday. For Apple cellular product users, the MG5610 is AirPrint™4 appropriate, too.
Canon PIXMA MG5610 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG5610 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon Pixma MG5610 Printer Driver Download
- MG5610 Full Driver and Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG5610 MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG5610 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- MG5610 Full Driver & Software Package Mac (OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)
- MG5610 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG5610 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG5610 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG5610 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)