Canon PIXMA MG5570 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The PIXMA MG 5570 multi-function inkjet printer and that is a color printer, copier, and scanner. It prints premium quality 4″x6″ border-less photographs in forty-four seconds.
With the PIXMA printing options application currently being accessible on IOS and Android platforms, you can be capable of printing files and images directly from your cell phone or scan a selected document and retailer it in your phone. The PIXMA cloud website link service enables you to print documents directly from the net.
The ‘AirPrint’ feature also will allow the user to print pictures and e-mails straight without the need to put in any software program. One more essential aspect would be the ‘auto power.’ It automatically switches by itself on when it detects a print command. Connect it to your desktop, laptop computer, pill or mobile phone and begin printing all the things you want to.
- All in one function: Color Print / Color Scan / Color Copy
- New PIXMA Cloud Link application for direct printing of Facebook albums and online contents without computer*1
- PIXMA Print From Email and “Google Cloud Print™” for remote document and photo print*1
- AirPrint wireless print supported for direct printing of web pages or documents*2through iOS devices
- New PIXMA Printing Solutions smartphone application for direct photo printing, scanning, and cloud printing*3
- 5-color individual ink tank system: the photo black ink sharply increase color contrast
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n for wireless network print/scan
- New Wi-Fi Access Point Mode for wireless printing from mobile devices without router
- Auto duplex print/copy
Canon PIXMA MG5570 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 /MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG5570 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.