Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – the PIXMA MG5560, you never should make sacrifices on high quality, creativeness or connectivity – this really is an All-in-One inkjet printer that has everything. Utilising 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution, 2PL Fine print-head technological innovation and 5 person ink tanks, the PIXMA MG5560 makes top quality good quality files and pics with excellent color copy.
Canon PIXMA MG5560
Connecting to the MG5560 is easy – you are able to ask for prints making use of its 2.5-inch Liquid crystal display display screen, you’ll be able to ship it an e-mail, otherwise you can use your smartphone or pill, Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, or PIXMA Cloud Link straight from Fb, Dropbox and Evernote. Seeking for additional solutions to be artistic? Examine out My Image Backyard for features these kinds of as resourceful filters and print layouts. Meanwhile, optional XL ink cartridges and computerized double-sided printing allows help save you time and cash.
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon Pixma MG5560 Driver Download
- MG5560 MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista x64/XP)
- MG5560 Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.0 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista x64/XP)
- MG5560 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista x64)
- MG5560 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG5560 Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.1 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
- MG5560 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Package archive)
- MG5560 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Package archive)