Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – the PIXMA MG5560, you never should make sacrifices on high quality, creativeness or connectivity – this is an All-in-One inkjet printer that has everything.
Utilising 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution, 2PL Fine print-head technological innovation, and five-person ink tanks, the PIXMA MG5560 makes top quality right quality files and pics with the excellent color copy.
Canon PIXMA MG5560
Connecting to the MG5560 is easy – you can ask for prints making use of its 2.5-inch Liquid crystal display screen, you’ll be able to ship it an e-mail. Otherwise, you can use your smartphone or pill, Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, or PIXMA Cloud Link straight from Fb, Dropbox and Evernote.
Seeking for additional solutions to be artistic? Examine out My Image Garden for features these kinds of as active filters and print layouts. Meanwhile, optional XL ink cartridges and double-sided digital printing allow help save you time and cash.
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 /MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.