Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon MG5550 Inkjet Image Printers Premium quality 5-ink All-In-One with easy cellular and cloud printing A high-quality Wi-Fi All-In-One for that dwelling with print, copy and scan features.
Canon PIXMA MG5550
Capabilities incorporate 5 Single Inks, state-of-the-art connectivity for smartphone and immediate cloud printing moreover XL ink possibilities. High-quality All-In-One With innovative Wi-Fi connectivity and 5-ink procedure this All-In-One printer gives easy, top quality print, duplicate, scan functiona too as direct cloud obtain. It is actually meant to be employed and shared wirelessly about the home and remotely from cell equipment.
- High quality Photo All-in-One with Wi-Fi, print, copy and scan functions
- Cloud printing direct from printer screen: print from online albums, social networks and cloud storage services
- Effortlessly print and scan from smart devices over Wi-Fi network or internet
- Download PIXMA Printing Solutions app and control your printer remotely
- Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint support
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon Pixma MG5550 Printer Driver Download
- MG5550 Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.0 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista x64/XP)
- MG5550 MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista x64/XP)
- MG5550 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista x64)
- MG5550 Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.1 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
- MG5550 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG5550 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Package archive)
- MG5550 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Package archive)