Canon Pixma MG5350 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MG5350 High quality, feature-rich Photo All-In-One with Wi-Fi for home, PIXMA MG5350 is an advanced Photo All-In-One with 5 Single Inks, Wi-Fi & Auto Duplex printing. Intuitive interface with Quick Operation & 7.5cm TFT display takes you quickly to the function you need.
Canon PIXMA MG5350
MG Series Printer
- Advanced All-in-One
- Quick Operation
- 5 Single Inks, up to 9600dpi, min. 1pl quality
- ISO ESAT speed 12.5 mono/9.3 colour ipm
- 10x15cm photo in approx. 20sec
- Auto Duplex & Direct Disc Print
- Full HD Movie Print
- PIXMA Cloud Link
Canon Pixma MG5350 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon Pixma MG5350 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.