Canon PIXMA MG5280 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG5280 shiny, shiny black end of the device is all as well uncomplicated to smudge and scratch – this sample experienced been out and about and showed equally.
There’s two paper paths: from your upright tray with the rear, that has a pull up and tilt assistance and from the cassette for the front, that’s uncomfortable to receive your fingers in. Equally have capacities of 150 sheets.
The PIXMA MG5250 may print right on suitably treated CDs and DVDs. An inner protect folds down as well as provided disc carrier slides in within the front. The smaller, credit rating card-sized discs can also be supported. The primary control panel is well-organised and also the printer’s running program has long been revamped, generating far better utilization of the 3 soft-function buttons immediately before the show.
There is certainly Canon’s trademark click-wheel for navigating menus as well as a well-configured set of auxiliary buttons providing great control on the printer’s capabilities.
Canon PIXMA MG5280 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG5280 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.