Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac, OS X and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG5240 Inkjet Photo Printers Wireless, premium quality, feature-rich All-In-One with the house. PIXMA MG5240 can be an sophisticated, feature-rich All-In-One with Wi-Fi, Car Duplex print and Direct Disc print. Reach the capabilities faster having an intuitive interface & 6.0cm TFT display.
Canon PIXMA MG5240
- 5 Single Inks & 9600dpi
- ISO ESAT 11/9.3 ipm mono/col
- 10x15cm photo in 20 sec
- Full HD Movie Print
- Auto Duplex print, 2-way paper feeding & Direct Disc print
- Easy-WebPrint EX
- Intuitive interface with 6.0cm TFT display
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
- Auto Photo Fix II
Canon PIXMA MX515 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX515 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver Download
MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Linux IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.40 (Linux x32, Linux x64)
Linux IJ Scanner Driver Ver. 1.60 (Linux x32, Linux x64)