Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon MG5120 All-in-One Photo Printer is usually a well-rounded multifunction printer (MFP) for its price range cost. It provides great image top quality, a stable aspect set, and plenty of paper capacity that it may do double obligation in residence and residential workplace, delivered which you really don’t want to share the printer-it’s constrained to immediate connectivity which has a Pc over a USB cable.
Canon PIXMA MG5120
The MG5120 can print, duplicate, and scan. It employs 5 ink tanks, which includes a pigment black. Considered one of the MG5120’s strengths is usually that it may possibly print straight from an assortment of media sources, utilizing its tilt-up two.4-inch Liquid crystal display monitor to preview photos. It has a port for any USB thumb push or PictBridge-enabled digital camera, and its card reader supports quite a few memory-card formats. You are able to hook up it to the Bluetooth device with the optional Bluetooth adapter.
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver Download
- MG5120 MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
- MG5120 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- MG5120 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG5120 Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG5120 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG5120 IJ Printer Driver ver. 3.40 for Linux
- MG5120 IJ Scanner Driver ver. 1.60 for Linux