Canon PIXMA MG4230 Driver Download – Canon MG4230 Wireless Inkjet Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer, Scanner and performance Copies the end result impresses you for printing with resolution as many as 4800 x 1200/4800 inch at minimum amount one or ink drops printed, and every Customer ability print time when copying about 19d.
LAN link (Wi-fi LAN IEEE 802 .11n/IEEE 802.11 g/IEEE 802 .11b) manages the password safety, hi-speed USB – Pc aspect supports hi-speed USB. A duplicate from the shots approximately one hundred web pages, and with focus adjustment, automated changes (AE copy) 25-400% zoom. Your document scanner in the letter size, A4, 216 X 297 mm with an optical resolution of up to 1200 X 2400 dpi 48-bit Shade depth//24 bits (RGB each sixteen bits coloration bit/8).
- BC-BC-340/340XL (black cartridge)
- BC-341 BC-/341XL (color cartridge)
- 1792 nozzles (nozzles BK 640, nozzle, C/M/Y)
Canon PIXMA MG4230 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x64)/ Windows XP (32 Bit / x64) , Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 and Linux OS.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG4230 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Installation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.