Canon PIXMA MG4170 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG4170 Wise Residence All-In-One Photograph Printer is simple to work and convenient to employ. Also, PIXMA MG4170 supports vehicle duplex printing/copying, which helps to improve the effectiveness and lessen the utilization of paper within an environment-friendly vogue, and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity that supports 802.11b/g/n typical for speedier connection
Canon PIXMA MG4170
- All in one: Print/Scan/Copy
- AirPrint™ wireless print supported for direct printing of web pages or documents* through iOS devices^^
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n for wireless network print/scan
- Auto duplex print/copy
- 2.4″ color LCD panel and Easy-Scroll Wheel controls
- Multi card slot and direct scan PDF/JPEG file to memory card
- Memory Card direct print
- 2pl ink droplet and 4,800dpi photo print resolution
- 4-color ink system with dedicated black ink for B&W document printing
- Full HD movie print function
- Auto Photo Fix II function
- New fun filter printing effect including Fish-eye, Miniature, Toy Camera and Soft Focus effect.
- 1,200 x 2,400 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner
- ChromaLife 100 Photo System assures sharp photo color for 100 years
- 4R borderless photo printing done in just 44sec. (Standard Mode)
Canon PIXMA MG4170 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG4170 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.