Canon PIXMA MG3660 Driver Download – The Canon MG3660 provides you an ordinary resolution for producing high-quality prints, replicate and scans at your property. Apparent away the need for unpleasant cards with secure Wi-Fi efficiency and be a part of your printer with Canon’s Easy Impression Print application and Apple AirPrint.
The MG3660 comes along using a number of original and straightforward printing computer software deal generating confident that it doesn’t make any difference the enterprise the MG3660 is up for it.
- Printing Resolution: 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi
- Power Consumption: approx. 1.4W
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Ink: PG640, CL641
- Paper Weight: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2 , Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 275 g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201))
Rapidly and efficient residence printing Don’t hold out all-around for the documents, with Canon’s PIXMA MG3660 provides on speedy doc printing at approx. 9.9 pages for every minute in black and five.7 pages for each minute in colour. This Printer Series Canon Pixma MG3600 Series
Canon PIXMA MG3660 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / 64), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3660 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.