Canon PIXMA MG3660 Driver Printer Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, OS X and Linux – The Canon MG3660 delivers you an daily solution for generating high quality prints, duplicate and scans at your home. Clear away the need for unpleasant cords with effortless Wi-Fi performance and join your printer with Canon’s Effortless Image Print application and Apple AirPrint. The MG3660 comes along with an variety of creative and easy printing software package making sure that it does not matter the undertaking the MG3660 is up for it.
Canon PIXMA MG3660
Canon PIXMA MG3660 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3660 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG3660 Driver Download
Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.2 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)