Canon PIXMA MG3640 Driver Download for OS Windows and Mac – Canon PIXMA MG3640 Hook up, print, duplicate and scan the way you need using this Wi-Fi All-In-One that delivers rapidly substantial high quality, borderless prints Rejoice developing personalised greeting playing cards, calendars and much more utilizing Easy-PhotoPrint+ PIXMA MG3640 Join very easily with good devices and also the cloud utilizing this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Appreciate fast, large excellent print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
Canon PIXMA MG3640
- Create and print beautiful borderless photos
- Print from and scan to your smartphone or tablet
- Connect easily to cloud storage with PIXMA Cloud Link
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink cartridges
- Have fun creating personalised greetings cards
Canon PIXMA MG3640 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3640 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG3640 Driver Download
XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.1 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.2 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)