Canon PIXMA MG3620 Black
Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printers
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver Download – The PIXMA MG3620 is a Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One printer that provides comfort and ease for all of your printing needs. Print and scan from pretty much anyplace in your house with its wi-fi ability. Help you save money and time with terrific features these types of as Automobile duplex printing and Cell System Printing.
The Canon PIXMA MG3620 is amazingly hassle-free with many ways to print wirelessly. Along with the Canon PRINT app2 merely print and scan pics and files directly from your cell equipment. Take pleasure in printing from the iPad®, iPhone® or iPod® touch with AirPrint3, and from Android devices with Mopria4 and Google Cloud Print.five
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / 64), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Type Printer Pixma MG3620 is a series of Canon Pixma MG3600
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver & Software Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon MG3620 MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon MG3620 Full Driver & Software Package – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon MG3620 XPS Printer Driver(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|IJ Scan Utility (Mac) –( OS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Canon MG3620 Full Driver & Software Package (macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Canon MG3620 CUPS Printer Driver (macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Canon MG3620 ICA Driver (macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Canon MG3620 IJ Scan Utility Lite (Mac OS 10.12/OS X 10.11)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
If not found for the Operating System Version you are looking for please contact Canon’s Official Support Website