Canon PIXMA MG3620 Black
Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printers
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver Download – The PIXMA MG3620 is a Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One printer that provides comfort and ease for all of your printing needs. Print and scan from pretty much anyplace about your house with its wi-fi ability. Help you save money and time with terrific features these types of as Automobile duplex printing and Cell System Printing.
The Canon PIXMA MG3620 is amazingly hassle-free with many ways to print wirelessly. Along with the Canon PRINT app2 simply print and scan pics and files directly from your cell equipment. Take pleasure in printing from the iPad®, iPhone® or iPod® touch with AirPrint3, and from Android devices with Mopria4 and Google Cloud Print.five
Canon PIXMA MG3620
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Ceština, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Lietuviu, Latviešu, Slovenšcina, Slovensky, Româna
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver Download
Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.2 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)