Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac, Linux, and OS X – Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer with Cell and Tablet Printing The PIXMA MG3620 will likely be a Wi-fi(one particular) Inkjet All-In-One printer that gives comfort and ease and simplicity for all your printing wants.
Print and scan from virtually everywhere around the house with its wireless ability. Help you save time and cash with fantastic attributes these kinds of as Vehicle duplex printing and Cellular Unit Printing. Type Printer Pixma MG3620 is a series of Canon PIXMA MG3600 Printer
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / 64), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Driver & Software Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MG3620 MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3620 Full Driver & Software Package – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3620 XPS Printer Driver(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|IJ Scan Utility (Mac OS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|MG3620 Full Driver & Software Package (macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|MG3620 CUPS Printer Driver (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|ICA Driver (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (Mac OS 10.12/OS X 10.11)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|