Canon PIXMA MG3610 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The PIXMA MG3610 is a Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One printer that provides comfort and simplicity for all of your printing demands. Print and scan from practically anywhere around the household with its wireless functionality.
Save time and cash with terrific attributes which include Auto Duplex printing and Mobile Device Printing. Type Printer Pixma MG3610 is a series of Canon Pixma MG3600
Canon PIXMA MG3610 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / 64), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3610 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.