Canon PIXMA MG3610 Driver Download for OS Windows, mac and Linux – The PIXMA MG3610 is really a Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One printer that provides comfort and simplicity for all of your printing demands. Print and scan from practically any where around the household with its wireless functionality. Save time and cash with terrific attributes which include Auto duplex printing and Mobile Device Printing.
Canon PIXMA MG3610
Canon PIXMA MG3610 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3610 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG3610 drivers for Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- MG3600 series Full Driver & Software Package -48.16 MB | Download Here
- MG3600 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 -18.34 MB| Download here
- MG3600 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00-36.55 MB| Download here
Canon PIXMA MG3610 Driver for Linux
- ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 debian – 236.14 KB | Download Here
- ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 Linux -212.61 KB| Download Here
- ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 Source file-204.26 KB| Download Here
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 rpm -277.34 KB| Download Here
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 Source file-455.57 KB| Download Here
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 debian -614,03KB| Download Here