Canon Pixma MG3520 Wireless Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG3520 will come with My Graphic Garden5 application that places all your preferred printing capabilities, this kind of as Special Filters and Comprehensive Hd Movie Print4, in one useful computer software. Celebrate your vivid recollections by generating custom-made prints from your treasure trove of pics and films.
Canon Pixma MG3520 Wireless
The PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One places superb print quality and great ease in a single compact bundle. Its hybrid ink program combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. Print great, borderless1 pics in your own home with the highest print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi2 applying Fine print head technological know-how.
My Image Garden also aids you to manage your pics with calendar watch and facial recognition. In addition, artistic templates in a variety of coloration combinations and patterns support to inspire your image assignments. On top of that, you?ll have obtain to Artistic PARK PREMIUM6 exactly where you’ll be able to download unique innovative jobs and information.
Canon Pixma MG3520 Wireless Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon Pixma MG3520 Wireless Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.