Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG3250 Fashionable, compact All-In-One with Wi-Fi, cell printing and Automobile Duplex. Canon PIXMA MG3250 Wi-fi Coloration Image Printer with Scanner and Copier Conveniently print, copy and scan with this Wi-Fi All-In-One for use anywhere in the house. With compact FastFront style and design and Car Duplex, furthermore, it supports smartphone printing and Apple AirPrint.
Canon PIXMA MG3250
- Wi-Fi All-In-One: Print, copy & scan
- Mobile printing & Apple AirPrint support
- Easy and efficient web printing
- Print more with optional XL inks
- Save paper with Auto Duplex print
- Fast document & photo printing
- My Image Garden software
- Auto power on & off
Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.