Canon PIXMA MG3210 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The development of inexpensive and top quality printers that deliver ideal results is really a precedence for Canon. The new wi-fi printer photo all-in-one PIXMA MG3210 Canon works by using the FastFront layout which makes it possible for modifying ink and paper in the front of the printer.
Canon PIXMA MG3210
Additionally you are able to generate wonderful borderless pics, conclude to end, 10 x fifteen cm in about 44 seconds at a greatest resolution of 4800 x 1200 shade dpi. This new products involves the method of automatic duplexing, which assists minimize total prices of working with paper and utilizes ink cartridges Canon’s Great that includes the ink method for outstanding shade reproduction on simple paper .
- Printer, copier and scanner
- Wi-Fi compatibility & Airprint
– Print speed:
– Black ESAT: Approx. 9.2 ipm * 2
- Color ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm * 2
- Print automatic duplexing
- 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution with 2pl droplets * 2
- Optical scanning resolution 1200 x 2400dpi *
- Photo lab quality.
- Photos borderless 4 “x 6” photo in approximately 44 seconds.
- 7-segment LED
- My Image Garden software includes Easy-WebPrint EX, My Printer, Canon Quick Menu
- Technologies such as Auto Photo Fix II and Auto Document Fix
- Fun Filter Effect (Miniature Effect, Fish-eye Effect, Blur Background, Toy Camera, etc.)
- Complete Printing Videos in HD (Photo Index, combined Printing Pictures)
- Mobile Print: print and scan JPEG and PDF files wirelessly from devices with OS Android or Apple iOS
- direct printing from USB High Speed
- Quick start
- Auto Scan Mode which detects the original document
- Front paper feeding
- ChromaLife100 system.
Canon PIXMA MG3210 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3210 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG3210 Driver Download
- MG3210 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG3210 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- MG3210 MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG3210 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG3210 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
- MG3210 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG3210 Scanner Driver Ver. 19.0.0b (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG3210 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG3210 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG3210 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)