Canon PIXMA MG3155 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG3155 is a compact, classy All in a single with vehicle Duplex Print and Wifi. It offers rapid and productive top quality prints, copies and scans. With uncomplicated to employ Fastfront, changing ink and paper is easy Critical functions ? Picture All in one with Wifi and Autoplex:
Canon PIXMA MG3155
Print, copy and Scan ? Compact and stylish style with Fast entrance ? Photolab-quality prints with up to the 4800 dpi, min. 2pl droplets with Fantastic cartridge technology ? Quick doc print pace of approximately nine.2 ipm mono and 50ipm color (ISO ESAT), ten x 15cm bordless picture in about 44 seconds ? Supports Apple AirPrint ? ChromaLife 100 system for lovely photographs with above a hundred 12 months of album lifestyle ? Print from anyplace in your own home with constructed in Wifi ? Car Duplex for automatic double sided printing ? Print Photos from the Hd motion pictures with total Hd Movie Print ? Obtain Inventive Park High quality when use with Authentic ink Suitable cartridges PG-540, CL-541, PG-540/CL-541 multipack, PG-540XL, CL-541XL
Canon PIXMA MG3155 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3155 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.