Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG3053 collection, photograph lovers can generate new 5×5” square design and style picture prints, excellent for framing and displaying on the property as well as printing as gifts for relatives and buddies.
You furthermore might have usage of Easy-PhotoPrint+ from a pill, Pc or Mac, supporting you obtain creative making use of photographs saved on mobiles or inside the cloud, with templates including greeting playing cards, calendars and more.
Canon PIXMA MG3053
- Smartphone and cloud printing with the Canon PRINT app
- High-quality printing, copying, and scanning
- Eight ipm mono, four ipm color
- Easy-PhotoPrint+ for creative printing
- Simultaneous Wi-Fi and Access Point Mode connectivity
- Optional XL cartridges for lower print costs
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.