Canon PIXMA MG3029 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The PIXMA MG3029 Wifi Inkjet All-In-A single computer printer mixes the convenience of cloud connection with top quality image and document stamping, all inside a cost-effective package.
PIXMA Cloud Weblink lets you connect with cloud solutions like Dropbox and Evernote through your cell phone or tablet, giving you access to a much higher assortment of produce options1.
Its crossbreed ink cartridge method combines dye printer for stunning shades and black colored pigment printer for sharp written text, which produces outstanding top quality and detail both in your documents and photos having a maximum printing color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi2 utilizing FINE print mind technology. Additionally, it delivers built-in Wi-Fi, to printing wirelessly everywhere given that your system is attached to the same local wifi network when your computer printer
Canon PIXMA MG3029 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3029 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.