Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The PIXMA MG3020 Wi-fi Inkjet All-In-A single computer printer combines the convenience of cloud online connectivity with high quality image and document generating, all in a affordable package. PIXMA Cloud Link permits you to connect with cloud providers like Evernote and Dropbox through your cell phone or tablet, giving you entry to an even increased variety of print out options1.
Canon PIXMA MG3020
Its crossbreed printer ink method blends dye ink cartridge for stunning shades and black color pigment ink for distinct written text, which creates extraordinary good quality and depth in both your documents and photos having a greatest print color quality of 4800 x 600 dpi2 making use of FINE print brain technology. Additionally, it provides built-in Wi-Fi, to help you produce easily just about anywhere as long as your system is coupled to the very same nearby wi-fi community as your inkjet printer.
The MG3020 is compatible with Easy-PhotoPrint+, an application that enables editing and printing right from your tablet or smartphone4 It comes with a variety of templates and printing options, and as it is web-based, you can always have access to the most up-to-date version of the application.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.