Canon PIXMA MG3010 Driver Download – Canon MG3010 printing, scanning and copying requirements. With fantastic capabilities including the Canon PRINT app, the PIXMA MG3010 would make it very easy to print terrific hunting images and paperwork wireless from a smartphone or tablet. It may even support optional XL ink cartridges – to help you change ink less normally.
Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later.
Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account’s Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Automatic Activation (wireless): This convenient feature automatically energizes the printer each time you print a photo or document.
- Fun Filter Effects: Have fun with your images by adding new effects before printing, like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background.
- My Image Garden: My Image Garden software lets you access, organize and customize your favorite pictures3
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)11, 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)11
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Driver Download
|MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package – (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (32/64-bit)||Download|
|MG3000 series MP Drivers – (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (32/64-bit)|
|MG3000 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (32/64-bit)|
|MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) – (OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8)|
|ICA Driver (OS X) – (OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8)|
|MG3000 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X) – (OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8)|