Canon PIXMA MG2965 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – PIXMA MG2965 Affordable All-in-One cloud printer with Wi-Fi. Just looking for a basic printer for the occasional print but think it would be handy to print from your computer, tablet, and phone? Well, here one is.
With this printer you know you can rely on superb Canon quality and have the convenience of printing from all your devices from anywhere in your home at an affordable price. Buy XL ink tanks to save on your printing costs, and you can even print from the cloud.
Canon PIXMA MG2965 Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2965 Printer Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Installations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as an administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG2965 Printer Drivers Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||Download|
|Canon IJ Scan Utility (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|MG2965 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|Canon My Image Garden (Mac OS Sierra v10.12.1 – Later/OS X El Capitan v10.11/OS X Yosemite v10.10/OS X Mavericks v10.9/OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5)|
|MG2965 MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2965 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2965 XPS Printer Driver – Windows 10/ 10 (x64)/ 8.1/ 8.1 (x64)/ 8/ 8 (x64)/ 7/ 7 (x64)/ Vista/ Vista (x64)|
|MG2965 CUPS Printer Driver (Mac) – (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|MG2965 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2965 IJ Scan Utility Ver. 2.1.6 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
Get complete Software Drivers Canon MG2965 Printer Drivers Download