Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon MG2950 Enter a wi-fi entire world using this type of economical, compact Wi-Fi All-In-One that allows you to very easily print from the smartphone, tablet, camera or even the cloud. Merely connect, copy, print and scan.
Canon PIXMA MG2950
- Go wireless. Easily connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with high quality Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Capture the detail in fast high-quality prints with FINE cartridge technology
- Get ready to effortlessly print and scan using smart devices with Canon PRINT app
- Experience the creative freedom of cloud printing with PIXMA Cloud link
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink options
Step up to Wi-Fi. You can use and share this All-In-One wirelessly around the home and remotely from mobile devices – so everyone can enjoy the same high quality results. It’s ideal for your everyday printing, scanning and copying needs, plus it includes Wireless LAN PictBridge so you can easily print your photos directly from compatible wireless cameras. With it’s compact and stylish design, it’s a great space saver and easy for you to load paper and replace ink.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon Pixma MG2950 Driver Download
- MG2950 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG2950 MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG2950 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- MG2950 Full Driver & Software Package Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG2950 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG2950 ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG2950 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG2950 IJ Scan Utility Ver. 2.1.6 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG2950 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG2950 Scan Gear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)