Canon PIXMA MG2920 Printer Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printers,
The Canon PIXMA MG2920 Wi-fi Inkjet All-In-One Printer brings together the ease of cloud connectivity with high-quality image and doc printing, all in a cost-effective package deal. PIXMA Cloud Link allows you to connect with cloud companies like Dropbox and Evernote via your smartphone or tablet, giving you entry to an excellent higher variety of print options.
Canon MG2920 Printer Driver, Its hybrid ink system brings jointly dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for sharp textual information, which generates amazing great and depth in the two your images and paperwork that has a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi2 working with Great print head technological innovation.
Moreover, it provides built-in Wi-Fi, to be able to print wirelessly were ever provided that your product is related to the similar regional wireless local community as your printer Series in Canon Pixma MG2900
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Printer Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as an administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Printer Drivers Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|Canon IJ Scan Utility (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||Download|
|MG2920 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|Canon My Image Garden (Mac OS Sierra v10.12.1 – Later/OS X El Capitan v10.11/OS X Yosemite v10.10/OS X Mavericks v10.9/OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5)|
|MG2920 MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2920 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2920 XPS Printer Driver – Windows 10/ 10 (x64)/ 8.1/ 8.1 (x64)/ 8/ 8 (x64)/ 7/ 7 (x64)/ Vista/ Vista (x64)|
|MG2920 CUPS Printer Driver (Mac) – (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|MG2920 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2920 IJ Scan Utility Ver. 2.1.6 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|