Canon PIXMA MG2910 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The PIXMA MG2910 Multifunction Printer is a compact, and wireless offers convenience and remarkable accessibility. It’s highest resolution 4800 x 600 dpi, which enables to provide beautiful prints in the home. The PIXMA MG2910 also capabilities the convenience of printing through the PIXMA Printing Remedies (PPS), which lets you print and scan pictures or your mobile device paperwork.
The PIXMA MG2910 also capabilities the convenience of printing through the PIXMA Printing Remedies (PPS), which lets you print and scan pictures or your mobile device paperwork.
Canon PIXMA MG2910
Together with the print perform in the cloud you may print directly from well-liked on the net services such as Picasa World-wide-web Albums ™, Flickr®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox ™, etc., is from the printer alone or your cell product working with the totally free application PPS The printer includes Easy-PhotoPrint + software, a function that makes it effortless to edit and print your images from anywhere on World wide web obtain along with the Automobile Electric power On engineering, automatically turns the printer whenever you mail something to print.
Canon PIXMA MG2910 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2910 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Installation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon Pixma MG2910 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|Canon IJ Scan Utility (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|MG2910 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|Canon My Image Garden (Mac OS Sierra v10.12.1 – Later/OS X El Capitan v10.11/OS X Yosemite v10.10/OS X Mavericks v10.9/OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5)|
|MG2910 MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2910 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2910 XPS Printer Driver – Windows 10/ 10 (x64)/ 8.1/ 8.1 (x64)/ 8/ 8 (x64)/ 7/ 7 (x64)/ Vista/ Vista (x64)|
|MG2910 CUPS Printer Driver (Mac) – (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|MG2910 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2910 IJ Scan Utility Ver. 2.1.6 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|