Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon MG2560 characteristics a smooth design and style which makes it the right All-in-One printer for even the smallest house business office. But don’t fret, compact doesn’t indicate inferior.
Canon PIXMA MG2560
Featuring 4800 x 600 dpi resolution and 2PL Wonderful print-head technological know-how, the PIXMA MG2560 works by using higher resolution, microscopic ink dots to develop the best quality documents and pics. Not only that, this inkjet printer is quickly – providing 8.0 ipm in black & white and 4.0 ipm in colour – and it is quiet, with a Quiet Mode that allows you to print at any time of the day or night. The PIXMA MG2560 also capabilities an auto-power ON function to help conserve energy, while its optional XL ink cartridges help save on printing costs.
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver Download
- MG2500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG2500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG2500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- MG2500 series Full Driver & Software Package ver. 1.4 (Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG2500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG2500 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG2520 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG2520 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)