Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon MG2560 characteristics a smooth design and style which makes it the right All-in-One printer for even the smallest house business office. But don’t fret, compact doesn’t indicate inferior.
Featuring 4800 x 600 dpi resolution and 2PL Wonderful print-head technological know-how, the PIXMA MG2560 works by using the higher resolution, microscopic ink dots to develop the best quality documents and pics. Not only that, this inkjet printer is quick – providing 8.0 ppm in black & white and 4.0 ppm in color – and it is quiet, with a Quiet Mode that allows you to print at any time of the day or night. The PIXMA MG2560 also capabilities an auto-power ON function to help conserve energy, while its optional XL ink cartridges help save on printing costs.
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uinstallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver Download
|Operating System Support||Download|
|MG2520 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
Get Complete Canon Pixma MG2520 Printer Software Download