Canon PIXMA MG2555S Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The PIXMA MG3050 series allows wi-fi printing from laptops and PCs too as smartphones and tablets utilizing the Canon PRINT application, although cloud printing usually means you don’t have to be in the house for getting your prints began – it is possible to print from solutions and social media platforms like Instagram™, Facebook™, Google Drive™ and much more.
Canon PIXMA MG2555S
Rapidly connect gadgets in your house with Accessibility Issue Manner to wirelessly use the printer without even needing for being over the identical Wi-Fi community. For times when you’ve no time and energy to spare, documents may be scanned and sent on to your cellular gadget so that you can take them along with you.
- High-quality printing, copying and scanning
- 8 ipm mono, 4 ipm colour
- My Image Garden software
- Auto Power On when you start printing
- Quiet Mode for reduced noise during operation
- Optional XL cartridges for lower print cost
Canon PIXMA MG2555S Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2555S Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.