Canon PIXMA MG2550S Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon MG2550S The ideal day to day All-In-One for printing, scanning and copying. From text-heavy documents to spouse and children photographs, the compact Canon PIXMA MG2550S’s print engine is created for top quality and ease-of-use.
Canon PIXMA MG2550S
The Canon PIXMA MG2550S provides outstanding price for cash: a cost-effective dwelling printer that provides outstanding quality paperwork and photos. Fantastic Cartridge know-how implies deep blacks, vivid colours in addition to a beautiful degree of element.
- Copy, print and scan with an affordable All-In-One
- Fast printing of documents and photos
- High quality prints
- Be inspired to print with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink options
Canon PIXMA MG2550S Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2550S Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.