Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG2550 Affordable All-In-One for home in stylish white finish. Easy to use, space-saving All-In-One printer, scanner and copier in a stylish white finish offering optional cost-effective XL ink cartridges and software for smart website printing.
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver
This printer has a compact style is white and has a trendy design. the dimensions of this product is best 426 x 306 x a hundred forty five mm and a weight owned of simplest three.5 kg. So which you could put this printer anyplace without requiring a big room or desk.
With the Canon PIXMA MG2550 One-stop software, which uncovers the full PIXMA experience, with solutions for organising and printing your photos, scanning and accessing online services. Advanced features like face recognition make it easy to search through all the photos on your PC, even those long forgotten, and use them to create attractive new designs for printing.
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy and scan
- Stylish design with all white finish
- High quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing; Auto Power Off switches it off when not in use
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Ceština, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Lietuviu, Latviešu, Slovenšcina, Slovensky, Româna