Canon PIXMA MG2545S Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The PIXMA MG2540 Easy-to-use compact MFP with print, scan and duplicate in a fashionable white casing offers additional economical XL cartridges with enhanced means and computer software for web content Smart Printing.Car Clip function of the plug-in Easy-WebPrint EX for Online Explorer allows you to print only anything you have to have from the World wide web. You are able to also find information and facts from a number of web pages and print it on one site, or put it aside in PDF structure.
Canon PIXMA MG2545S
- The compact MFP to use at home: print, copy and scan
- Stylish design with a white coating
- High quality prints with a resolution of up to 4800 dpi print technology and FINE
- Additional cartridges XL Extended Life allows you to print more for less
- Auto-on function enables the printer when printing is started, and the cutoff function disables it when not in use
Canon PIXMA MG2545S Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2545S Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.