Canon PIXMA MG2540S Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG2540S Simple to make use of, space-saving All-In-One printer, scanner and copier inside of a stylish white end presenting optional cost-effective XL ink cartridges and software for smart web page printing.
Canon PIXMA MG2540S
One-stop software, which uncovers the complete PIXMA knowledge, with answers for organising and printing your photographs, scanning and accessing on the internet companies. Sophisticated options like deal with recognition help it become uncomplicated to search by every one of the pictures with your Pc, even individuals prolonged forgotten, and use them to develop attractive new models for printing.
Canon PIXMA MG2540S Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2540S Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG2540S Driver Download
- MG2540S Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP x32)
- MG2540S MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP x32)
- MG2540S XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.70 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- MG2540S Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG2540S ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
- MG2540S CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download Driver for Linux Download ScanGear MP for Linux