Canon PIXMA MG2420 Printer Driver Download – the PIXMA MG2420 Inkjet All-In-One is the printer for you. Its hybrid ink system combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for sharp text. It lets you produce beautiful prints at home with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi1 using FINE print head technology.
MG Series – Inkjet
Canon PIXMA MG2420 Printer
The stylish PIXMA MG2420 has a compact body, so it fits just about anywhere in your home. Full HD Movie Print2 turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital cameras and VIXIA digital camcorders into beautiful prints! And the Quiet Mode lets you print anytime without worrying about disturbing those around you.
Canon PIXMA MG2420 Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2420 Printer Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG2420 Printer Driver Download