Canon PIXMA MG2400 Printer Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA All in a single Inkjet Printer MG2400 Elegant and inexpensive All-In-One with the house. Compact All-In-One for easy printing, scanning and copying in your house supplying optional, cost-effective XL ink cartridges and software package for smart website printing.
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy and scan
- High quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- Auto Power Off switches the printer off when not used
Canon PIXMA MG2400 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2400 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as an administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG2400 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MG2400 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Canon XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon MG2400 MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2400 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|MG2400 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|Canon MG2400 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG2400 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG2400 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG2400 ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|