Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The PIXMA MG2260 is undoubtedly an everyday answer for producing prints, copies and scans at home. Substantial resolution and microscopic ink dots ensure you develop good quality borderless photographs and paperwork. Enjoy the two the creative imagination and comfort of utilizing the array of printing software unique to PIXMA.
Canon PIXMA MG2260
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon Pixma MG2260 Driver Download
- MG2260 MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG2260 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- MG2260 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG2260 Scanner Driver Ver. 19.0.0b (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG2260 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
- MG2260 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG2260 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)