Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG2240 Electricity Star Inkjet Image All-In-One Printer is excellent for printing paperwork and pics due to its hybrid ink program. Print beautiful, borderless pictures in your own home nearly 8.5″ x 11″ dimension with a highest print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. It is possible to adjust cartridges and incorporate paper all through the entrance of your printer.
Canon PIXMA MG2240
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier My Impression Back garden computer software places your entire preferred printing characteristics into a person convenient software program software. Additionally it provides good photo group ease with calendar view and facial recognition. It truly is also your creative mentor because the program presents innovative templates in various shade combinations and patterns for your personal enjoyable picture projects.
My Graphic Backyard garden also gives you usage of Inventive PARK Top quality where you’ll be able to down load special artistic tasks and written content. And become guaranteed to search for the Canon “Print Your Days” Application on Fb! It is possible to produce entertaining collages to print and share on your timeline.
Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.