Canon PIXMA MG2155 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon’s PIXMA MG5750 may be the hottest in the lengthy line of inkjet multifunction peripherals (MFPs) created for the house. It truly is a squat, smart hunting device, constructed from good quality black plastics. It is quite effectively specified: it might print, scan and replica, print immediately on each side of the sheet of paper (duplex printing), and you can link and share it on a wi-fi community.
Canon PIXMA MG2155
Canon Pixma MG2155 MultiFunction All-in-One Printer Copier Scanner There is not any fax modem, on the other hand. As you could assume, there’s guidance for printing from or scanning to cloud products and services such as Google Travel, but signing the printer up is way a lot more involved than it can be for products from rival companies like HP.
Canon PIXMA MG2155 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2155 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.