Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver Download for Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG2120 Colour Image Printer with Scanner and Copier The PIXMA MG2120 Inkjet Image All-In-One delivers great good quality, flexibility, and relieve of use at an impressive benefit. Print stunning, borderless1 images at home as much as 8.5″ x 11″ size having a greatest print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi2 as well as the heralded Good ink cartridges.
Canon PIXMA MG2120
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver System Requirements & CompatibilityWindows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Operating System Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- OS Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- OS Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- O S Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- OS Windows XP SP2 or later
- OS Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver Download
MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1a Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)