Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printers
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Color Inkjet Printer Driver Download – The PIXMA MG2120 Inkjet Photo All-In-One delivers fantastic quality, versatility, and ease of use at an outstanding value. Print gorgeous, borderless1 photos at home up to 8.5″ x 11″ size with a maximum print colour resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi2 and the heralded FINE ink cartridges.
Canon PIXMA MG2120
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
|Printer Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print3, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode|
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
If you require any more information or have any questions Canon PIXMA MG2120 Software and Driver, please feel free to contact administrator Canon Driver Printer us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org