Graphic Arts and Photo Printers
Canon PIXMA iX6810 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac, and Linux – The PIXMA iX6810 is the ideal office printer, able to output everything from 4″ x 6″ mailers to 11″ x 17″ spreadsheets – even big 13″ x 19″ presentation charts. You’ll be impressed by the quality.
Help your business ideas get noticed with the PIXMA iX6810 Wireless Inkjet Business Printer.The PIXMA iX6810 helps to streamline your productivity with exclusive, downloadable Solution Templates. Say goodbye to the hassle of having to create every document from scratch.
- Superior Resolution: 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
- Five Individual Ink Tank System: This high-performance 5-color ink system consists of four dye-based inks for professional looking photos. A pigment-based black ink produces exceptionally crisp text.
- 1 Picoliter: 1-picoliter sized ink droplets produce sharp, exceptionally detailed photos.
- ChromaLife100+: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon photo papers and inks for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY: The Canon PRINT app easily lets you print photos or documents from your mobile device using the free Canon PRINT app.
Canon PIXMA IX6810 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA IX6810 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.